Saturday 18 June 2011

Forgiveness ~ ~ ~

Do we know that betrayal, hate,anger,vengeance,lie,kill,steal,destroy all have in common?
It can all be taken by a simple act of forgiveness.....

I always try to hide my feelings and not showing easily to anyone of my emotion. I guess one of my characteristics might be emotional. My emotion always going on like wind,I'll be joy in this second and get mad or hot tempered in the next second. I wonder how can I found a solution to cure it.
But, I finally found a way of letting out my anger,sadness or anything as long as I feel comfortable after doing that by screaming,singing,sports,smashing things,telling my close friend. I actually found peace let it out. I never knew the power of forgiveness were so strong enough to change a person and make life better.
What a miracle,I believe tomorrow will be a better tomorrow enjoy every second as you live and forgiveness,the most important point will get you to another brand new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment