Friday 14 October 2011

Blessed Friday ~~

Enjoyed one of my best Friday that I ever had ! Actually having exam started yesterday until next week end !
So not too much had to be write and so wish me good luck and all the best to the others including my friends and classmates or anyone who taking exam !

I just watched Steve Jobs's presentation of the first generation of Iphone having in 2007 January ! Seriously, is fantastic hearing his speech of presentation and remarkable presentation that I ever heard ! And listen to a brand new single ''Waiting outside the line '' performed by a young singer with the age of 14 this year named Greyson Chance in United States. He's famous of performing Lady Gaga's ''Paparazzi'' uploaded on YouTube. Nice voice he had, enjoyed listening to him singing ! Talented kid !

No comments:

Post a Comment