Friday 30 September 2011

Friday night !! Final day before October....

Feeling quite excited since today was the final day before October comes towards. Carry on with our final year examination,gotta get prepare anyway. Going for a Genting trip with my friends after finished exam in the 25th of October until 27th of October. Looking forward til that day comes ! I believe most of them (my friends) are excited too !! They were discussing about the schedule during the trip to Genting Highland these few days..
This week had given me all kinds of lesson, well what lesson? It seems to be a bit of sadness and mixing with some anger. Why? I found out some teachers are being very mischievous,sarcastic with me. Using all kinds of sarcastic attitude treated me! I respect them as teacher and I do nothing to them. I always being a good students passing up homework on time but this is what they repay never respect student as!! They're fuckin' ,asshole,bitches and they're just being pathetic!! I'm not gonna tolerate with this ! I'll fight 'til the end to prove what's right and they're gonna pay for this. Or they should sack them self off if they don't have the interest to teach ! Fuck off !!
Lets end this over! I'm not interested in telling bad memory this week. I get along with my friends well and handed my homework on time and still one account project work to be done and to be submit next week ! Racing with time now ! Gv me more time... I'm a bit sleepy right now, Gotta get to bed soon and so this is the end of the past one week. Enjoy every moment u have, and pray to God for blessing for a nice weekend and for safety and studies or social relationship with parents,families and friends! My mum told me.
Bye guys! Goodnight !

No comments:

Post a Comment